REFUSE TO BE A VICTIM
- HINT -
Use backspace button to return to full calendar
- START: April 9, 2022, ENDED: April 9, 2022,
- Darnall's Gun Works & Ranges
Tickets Remaining: 30
Bookings are closed for this event.
You don't have to be a statistic. YOU DO HAVE A CHOICE.
Attend our REFUSE TO BE A VICTIM CLASS and you can learn the personal safety tips and techniques you need to avoid dangerous situations and AVOID BEING A VICTIM.
TAUGHT BY WOMEN & MEN
Safety experts agree the single most important step toward ensuring your personal safety is making the conscious decision to Refuse To Be A Victim. You stand a much better chance of preventing criminal attack if you develop a safety plan before you need it. That is why we are offering the NRA Refuse To Be A Victim crime prevention class.
Considering the importance that most families place on smoke detectors and fire escape plans, it’s worth knowing that you are more than three times as likely to be the victim of a violent crime than you are to be the victim of a residential fire, and you are more than 58 times as likely to be assaulted than you are to be injured in a home fire.
The class includes classroom instruction on a variety of crime prevention strategies, from criminal psychology to automobile crimes to cyber crime. Classes can vary in length, and may be modified to suit the needs of a particular audience. This is not a firearms instruction course, and does not include instruction in physical combat or self-defense. Classes teach about common weaknesses that criminals may take advantage of, and teaches a variety of corrective measures that are practical, inexpensive, and easy to follow.
Strategies include home security, carjack avoidance techniques, cyber safety, and use of personal safety devices. Students will receive the Refuse To Be A Victim student handbook, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim® brochure, NRA Become A Refuse To Be A Victim® Instructor Brochure, Refuse To Be A Victim® Firearms Supplement, and a course completion certificate. In just three hours, you will get the tools you need to develop your own personal safety strategy.
Some of the topics discussed will be:
- The Psychology of the Criminal Mind
- Know what criminals look for in a victim
- Creating a Safe Room & Home Protection Plan
- Situational Awareness and Avoidance Techniques
- Internet and Cyber Safety
- Home & Phone Security
- Carjack Avoidance Techniques
- Automobile & Travel Security
- Personal & Technological Security
- Use of various Personal Safety Devices (Tasers, Stun guns, Batons, Pepper Spray)
- Self-Defense Tools and more!
- Home Invasions and Burglary
- ADD MUCH MORE.............
"FBI statistics say 3 out 4 women (75%) will be a victim of a violent crime at some point in their life".
F.A.S.T Cancellation Policy:
- There are NO REFUNDS.
- Only (1) Complimentary Reschedule.
- Any more rescheduling is a $25 rescheduling fee.