Defensive Shotgun 2
- HINT -
Use backspace button to return to full calendar
- START: September 11, 2022, 8:00 am ENDED: September 11, 2022, 4:00 pm
- Darnall's Gun Works & Ranges
Tickets Remaining: 0
This event is fully booked.
DEFENSIVE SHOTGUN 2 with Ron Yanor
12 Spots Available
COURSE DESCRIPTION: A stand alone course that supplements Defensive Shotgun 1 but does not require
a pre-requisite. Training starts with core skills to employ the shotgun in a home defense situation. New
drills are introduced that include multiple targets, shoot no-shoot exercises, use of cover, kneeling fire
and more. The course concludes with a realistic exercise that involves movement in four directions with
use of cover and reloading skills. The curriculum presented in this class is designed for the average home
owner and does not require a specialized shotgun or equipment.
Student Packing List:
Eye & Ear Protection
Semi-Auto or Pump Shotgun [Optics are OK – No Race Guns]
Spare Ammo Carrier on Shotgun is OK/ Belt Clip Ammo Carrier is OK
No Tactic-Cool or 3 Gun Gear
Ammo Count: 150 rds birdshot
Range Attire – Dress for the Weather
Lunch, Snacks, Drinks – We Will Eat on Site
AT THE CONCLUSION OF
TRAINING YOU WILL:
✓ Engage Side & Rear Facing Targets
✓ Engage Multiple Targets
✓ Perform Realistic Combat Reloads
✓ Shoot from Behind Cover
✓ Shoot from Support Side
✓ Shoot from Kneeling Cover
✓ Move & Shoot Drills
- Cancellations made 30 days in advance of the course date receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made between 20-30 days in advance of the course date may receive a refund minus $65 administration fee.
- Students who fail to show or call on the course start date are considered to have forfeited their tuition.
- Safety is paramount. Any student showing egregious unsafe gun handling, repeated dangerous acts, deliberate disregard to range commands or creating a disruptive environment may be required to complete the course with an empty firearm or required to leave without refund or recourse.
- Students arriving without proper essential equipment may be required to postpone to a future course when they have the gear with them.