16 Hour Conceal Carry Class – 2 days
- HINT -
Use backspace button to return to full calendar
- START: July 30, 2022, 7:30 am ENDED: July 31, 2022, 5:00 pm
- Darnall's Gun Works & Ranges
Tickets Remaining: 19
Bookings are closed for this event.
CONCEALED CARRY CLASS – 16 hour class over 2 days
Fee: $155.00 $1.25=$156.25
This CCW Concealed Carry course is a 16+hour course designed to satisfy requirements set forth by the State of Illinois, to allow an individual to apply for a Concealed Carry License (CCL).
The course combines classroom and range use through two days of instructions.
The curriculum offered during this course has been certified by the State of lllinois, and the instruction will be delivered by all primary instructors that have been certified by the State of Illinois as both CCL instructors and Certified NRA instructors and Master RO’s
What to Bring:
- State of Illinois ID and Valid FOID Card
- Weather Appropriate Attire
- Pistol Holster for Outside the Belt (No Inside the Belt)
- Magazines – 2 would be nice
- 100 rounds of Ammo
- Eye & Ear Protection
- If you want to bring a sack lunch instead of going in town to get your lunch, we have refrigerator space.
- NO AMMO IN THE CLASSROOM
In addition to the required 16 hour course for the state of IL you will also receive the following.
Josh Horton from US Law Shield is coming in on Sunday morning to be on site to explain the benefits of having concealed carry insurance.
Below is the curriculum for the class:
- 4 Basic Firearm handling safety rules
- Home and Vehicle Storage
- Public Storage
Basic Principles of Marksmanship
- Aiming: Sight Alignment & Sight Picture
- Breath Control
- Hold Control
- Trigger Control
- Follow Through
Care, Cleaning , Loading, and Unloading of Concealable Firearm
- Gun Identification (revolver/semi-auto)
- Ammunition Identification and selection
- Safety and Cleaning Protocols (demonstration)
- Cleaning Equipment
- Loading and Unloading
State & Federal Laws—Ownership, storage, carry and transportation
- Act in its entirety
- 430 ILCS 66/10(H) (interaction with a law enforcement official)
Ii. 430 ILCS 66/56 (prohibited areas and parking lot exemption)
- FOID Act ILCS 65/1
- ILCS sections
- 720 ILCS 5/7-1 Use of Force in Defense of a person
Ii. 720 ILCS 5/7-2 Use of Force in Defense of dwelling
Iii. 720 ILCS 5/7-3 Use of Force in Defense of other property
Iv. 720 ILCS 24/1 Unlawful Use of Weapons
- Dry fire practice drill, handgun fundamentals
- Dry fire practice drill from concealment
- Live fire practice drills, handgun fundamentals
- Live fire qualification with a concealable firearm (B-27 silhouette target)
- 10 rounds 5 yds.
10 rounds 7 yards
10 rounds 10 yards
Upon completion of the concealed carry course, students will have to complete a CCW permit Application on the Illinois State Police Website. The fee for your concealed carry license is $153.38.
F.A.S.T Cancellation Policy:
- There are NO REFUNDS.
- Only (1) Complimentary Reschedule.
- Any more rescheduling is a $25 rescheduling fee.
If you need help with maneuvering the State Police website … Christina Darnall does help complete and send in application for $30.00 additional to the $153.38.
Copyright 2023. Firearm Training of Illinois - All Rights Reserved