Pistol Reloads & Malfunctions
- HINT -
Use backspace button to return to full calendar
- START: June 4, 2022, 8:00 am ENDED: June 4, 2022, 11:30 am
- Darnall's Gun Works & Ranges
Tickets Remaining: 8
Bookings are closed for this event.
Pistol Reloads & Malfunctions with Ron Yanor
Class size: 12 students
A half day class for home defense or concealed carry clients on the semi-auto pistol platform. The subject matter covers techniques & methods for immediate action when the pistol stops operating during a critical incident. Continuity and economy of motion are emphasized for the most efficient bod mechanics. Tactics are incorporated to minimize your exposure and get you back into a fight. Also presented is teh tac-load for topping off during a lull in the action. Recreational shooters can also benefit from the topics presented in this class. These are critical skills to help you prevail in a lethal encounter. How long do you have to clear a jammed pistol in a gunfight? The rest of your life! Core topics:
- Fundamental pistol presentations
- Emergency reload skills during combat
- Tac-Load - top off during lull in action
- Cleaning class 1 & 2 malfunctions
- Short movements with applied task
- Confirmation course of fire
Student Packing List:
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Semi-auto Pistol (no .22 or .25 pocket autos)
- 2 Magazines
- Holster (recommend for holding pistol whenn not on line)
- Ammo-125 rounds
- Cancellations made 30 days in advance of the course date receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made between 20-30 days in advance of the course date may receive a refund minus $65 administration fee.
- Students who fail to show or call on the course start date are considered to have forfeited their tuition.
- Safety is paramount. Any student showing egregious unsafe gun handling, repeated dangerous acts, deliberate disregard to range commands or creating a disruptive environment may be required to complete the course with an empty firearm or required to leave without refund or recourse.
- Students arriving without proper essential equipment may be required to postpone to a future course when they have the gear with them.