Multiple Target Engagements Advanced Pistol Skills-
- HINT -
Use backspace button to return to full calendar
- START: August 13, 2022, 8:00 am ENDED: August 13, 2022, 4:00 pm
- Darnall Gun Works & Ranges
Tickets Remaining: 3
Bookings are closed for this event.
Advanced Pistol Skills- Multiple Target Engagement- with Ron Yanor
CLASS SIZE LIMITED TO 12 STUDENTS
A high tempo, high round count training regimen for engaging multiple targets
with emphasis on first round hits. Trainees will work on a wide variety of drills and
courses of fire that replicate a diverse target pattern and placement. Instructional
portions will cover focal shift, body position, trigger reset and more. Alternative
scoring standards are used during the course to encourage personal
development. Range exercises that involve multiple targets with shooter
movement are introduced throughout the day for additional real-world application.
STUDENT PACKING LIST:
Pistol [no micro pistols]
Dominant Side Holster
Spare Magazines [Sufficient to
Complete 20 round course of
Eye & Ear Protection
Ammo Count: 275 rounds
AT THE CONCLUSION OF TRAINING STUDENT WILL
HAVE ABILITY TO:
Transition Shots from Near to Far Targets
Engage Multiple Targets While Moving
Use Position SUL
Engage Targets in 270 0 Range Set Up
Use of Barricades
- Cancellations made 30 days in advance of the course date receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made between 20-30 days in advance of the course date may receive a refund minus $65 administration fee.
- Students who fail to show or call on the course start date are considered to have forfeited their tuition.
- Safety is paramount. Any student showing egregious unsafe gun handling, repeated dangerous acts, deliberate disregard to range commands or creating a disruptive environment may be required to complete the course with an empty firearm or required to leave without refund or recourse.
- Students arriving without proper essential equipment may be required to postpone to a future course when they have the gear with them.